* The time from when you pay to the time when you (or your customer) receives the goods is typically 6-10 days.
* Your electronics orders will be Quality Controlled, Packed, and Dispatched within 6 days of payment (usually faster).
* After we send out your goods, we email you the courier tracking number within 1 working day.
* Transit time from China to your delivery destination, including delivery by courier to your door, is normally only 3-5 days.
* If you need help tracking your delivery, or have concerns about a delivery time, we'll be on hand to answer your questions. Use the "contact" at the bottom of any eurocomponentes.ecrater.com page.
How Are Goods Shipped To Me From China?
* We'll ship your goods to you by air express courier.
* The choice of courier varies according to country, but most countries currently have a choice of some or all of: DHL, FedEx, and UPS.
* Air express courier: after dispatch from EuroComponentes in China, the shipment goes to the airport in Hong Kong or in Guangzhou, and goes to your nearest major logistics hub. From there the goods are delivered by the courier's local services.
* Customs clearance paperwork and procedures are handled by the courier. They may need to contact you in certain cases to confirm details of a shipment. In any cases where additional paperwork is required for customs clearance, EuroComponentes will assist as much as possible.
Receiving Your Delivery
* Couriers require a signature from the recipient for delivery, and this is a fast and secure way to have your products delivered.
* It is essential you provide a full, accurate shipping address, and a valid delivery phone number. If you are drop-shipping, this means your customer's phone number.
* If there is VAT or any Import Duty to pay on the goods due to your country's import rules, the courier will present you with a bill at the time of delivery. In general you will need to pay any such bill to the courier before you can receive the goods. Any such charges are your responsibility and unfortunately we cannot offer advice or estimates about import fees or other taxes in your country.
* If you believe your package is missing items, includes incorrect items, or has been damaged or tampered with in any way, it is essential that you communicate this clearly to the courier company's delivery driver at the time of delivery. If you accept delivery and sign for the goods it is much more difficult to pursue a claim later.
Worldwide Shipping and Legality
* We offer shipping worldwide to almost all locations on the planet. (We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders at our discretion, for example where shipping to a remote area is not feasible for any reason.)
* Please note that you are responsible for finding out in advance about the legality of importing your ordered items in your country - and about the legalities of importing goods into your country per se. We are not responsible for confiscated items by your local authorities or any associated costs incurred.
* Customs clearance is undertaken by the courier in the delivery destination country (and in certain cases, in the en-route country). You must be available for contact by them, in the event of any query or clearance confirmation. You are responsible for knowing the regulations in your delivery country before placing your order.
Returns and Refunds
* All our products come with a 12 month warranty.
* This means if there is a quality defect that causes the device to be unacceptable for sale or unusable during the 12 months after dispatch from ours, we will accept a return and either repair the item, replace the item with an identical new item, replace the item with an equivalent item that you accept, or offer credit or a refund.
* If you experience any problem with a product bought from EuroComponentes, contact us first and we will do our best to advise you.
* Any returns must be discussed with EuroComponentes Customer Support in advance, and authorized so they are sent with the correct paperwork.
* All returned products must be sent together with the original packaging and accessories unless an exception is agreed in advance.
* In the event of any returned goods where you are requesting a repair / replacement / refund under the warranty, your shipping costs returning the products to EuroComponentes in China are payable by you, and cannot be compensated by EuroComponentes.
* Physical damage to a product caused by the user invalidates the warranty. Opening products up, e.g. to repair or modify components, invalidates the warranty. Flashing the firmware or using non-approved software invalidates the warranty.